Greece. It is great and hard at the same time. Guillaume and Helene fight like cat and dog. Really bad and noisy. And then I start to shout at them on top of that because I am losing it (I rented a VERY small car). We lack sleep a bit because we sleep outside under a tiny tent or in the car, Emilien never sleeps much... But all in all it is great, sometimes I feel like laughing and I make photos of them with their feet popping out of the car and I think one day they will feel nostalgic about it all... We saw the Corinthos canal, impressive! We were hosted by a greek family for three days near Athens : incredible hospitality! We went from Corinthos to Epidavros this morning : gorgeous scenery. We camp and buy food in supermarkets because here restaurants are too expensive for my budget (only once in a while, for the memories). Last camping, there was a lemon and oranges field and we picked a few lemons with huge skins but sooooo juicy inside.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Greece. It is great and hard at the same time. Guillaume and Helene fight like cat and dog. Really bad and noisy. And then I start to shout at them on top of that because I am losing it (I rented a VERY small car). We lack sleep a bit because we sleep outside under a tiny tent or in the car, Emilien never sleeps much... But all in all it is great, sometimes I feel like laughing and I make photos of them with their feet popping out of the car and I think one day they will feel nostalgic about it all... We saw the Corinthos canal, impressive! We were hosted by a greek family for three days near Athens : incredible hospitality! We went from Corinthos to Epidavros this morning : gorgeous scenery. We camp and buy food in supermarkets because here restaurants are too expensive for my budget (only once in a while, for the memories). Last camping, there was a lemon and oranges field and we picked a few lemons with huge skins but sooooo juicy inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment